The 100-Year Transition is the timeline from the first computer (1945) to the technological singularity (proposed to happen in 2045). Beneath the seemingly organic growth within technology, is a predictable 25-year pattern and consistent esoteric symbology. This infographics packet introduces these concepts and more.
- 1945: The First Computer, Nuclear Power and Enochian Magic
- 1970: The Personal Computer, Gen-X and the Great Beast
- 1995: The Birth of the Web, the Death of the Dead, and Dance of Shiva
- 2020: What Could Be In Store?
- 2045: The Year of the Singularity
- plus seven visuals