Twelve high-quality, visually-engaging infographic sheets providing insight into the connection between the John Smith Map of Virginia, Francis Bacon and the location of the Susquehanna River and the 40th Parallel.
- The John Smith Map of Virginia and the Art of Steganography
- The Sacred Geometry and Alchemical Symbols at the Susquehanna River at the 40th Parallel
- The Invisible College and Other Oddities at the 40th Parallel
- Highpoint Scenic Vista and the Jamestown Settlement
- The Susquehanna Warrior as the Rosicrucian Crypto-Goddess (Parts 1 & 2)
- Living in Francis Bacon's World
- The Virginia Company, John Smith and Francis Bacon (Parts 1 & 2)
- Francis Bacon and the Invisible College
- The Invisible College: Meanings and Applications
- The Susquehanna Mystery Overview
Each infographic is printer-friendly at 8 1/2" x 11" - be sure to use GLOSS finish, if you are going to print.